We plan, work, and succeed together.
We are makers and creators inspired by bringing big ideas to life. We get up every day, roll up our sleeves, and work hard to build digital experiences worth sharing.
We’re looking for great people. Experience and talent matter, but they’re not everything. We want people who embody our values, wear their passions, and who are hungry to grow. If you’re one of those people, we want to hear from you.
Sound like a place you want to work? Join our team.
About the opportunity
A Senior UI Designer at Tiller is responsible for helping our clients achieve their objectives through high quality design work. You are a dedicated and experienced designer who is creative, strategic, and user-focused.
What you get to do:
- Contribute to research, planning, and strategy
- Work with project briefs to create strategy-led designs
- Create wireframes and prototypes
- Create beautiful and intuitive user interfaces for websites, web apps, and mobile apps
- Present designs and provide rationale for design decisions
- Respectfully share opinions and challenge ideas to help find the best results
- Collaborate with Project Managers, copywriters, developers, and other designers
- Provide Quality Assurance on coded design
- Contribute to branding projects and visual identity systems
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about helping brands achieve their objectives through design
- Have a strong work ethic and care deeply about the results of your work
- Have 7-8+ years of agency experience or extensive freelance experience
- Are eager to contribute your experience but have a strong appetite for growth
- Are experienced and skilled in User Interface design
- Have expert-level experience with design tools including Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InVision
- Are strong at communicating rationale behind design decisions
- Are very comfortable giving and receiving feedback